This beautiful apartment is found in a turn-of-the-century building on the prestigious avenue Foch in the 16th arrondissement.
• Situated on the first floor, with an elevator, this picture-perfect property has marble fireplaces, intricate moulding and parquet flooring.
• At over 200 sqm in total, and with exceptionally high ceilings.
• Beautifully configured, the layout includes an entrance hall, living room, dining room, separate fully-fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, a bureau (that could be converted into a third bedroom), two bathrooms, a shower room and a dressing room, as well as an adjoining cellar.
• The property has the added benefit of large, high windows and a charming balcony from which to enjoy the views.
• With its leafy avenues and well-connected transport links, the 16th arrondissement is the ideal address for Paris.
• #VingtLoves: The classic Parisian features are what sets this property apart for us – and for those considering an investment buy, the estimated monthly rental return (net to owner) is 10,000 EUR.
• Freehold included.