This outstanding apartment is situated on the top floor of a Haussmannian building in rue François 1er in the 8th arrondissement – famed for its designer shops, high-end hotels and the iconic avenue of the Champs-Élysées.
• This perfectly-located property is found just a stone’s throw from the renowned avenue Montaigne – home to all the great haute-couture stores such as Chanel, Christian Dior and Louis Vuitton.
• Constructed around 1880, the building benefits from beautiful public areas, including a magnificent stained-glass window, grand staircase and elegantly-designed elevator.
• Brimming with old-fashioned Parisian glamour, the apartment itself offers magnificent views over the rooftops of Paris from its sixth-floor location.
• The property comprises a gallery entrance, a spacious salon with balcony, a dining room with a view of the Eiffel tower, a master suite with bathroom, three further bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen with utility room and a cellar.
• A very attractive investment proposition, the apartment has an estimated monthly rental return (net to owner) of 30,000 EUR.
• #VingtLoves: Requiring some renovation, this property presents a unique opportunity to create your own dream home in one of the city’s most distinguished locations.
• Freehold included