Located in a historic building close to the French President’s residence, this luxury apartment offers exceptional volumes of space with three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
• Dating from 1872, this stunning property has been redesigned and remodelled by a well-known Paris decorator.
• Found on the first floor, the lovely high windows ensure the property is flooded with natural light throughout.
• With historic features including parquet flooring, elegant mouldings and a marble fireplace, the property also benefits from an elevator, parking and a cellar.
• Situated on a quiet street, the apartment is just a one-minute walk from rue Saint-Honoré, two minutes from the Élysée Palace and four minutes from the Champs-Élysées.
• Offering exceptional value as an investment property, the estimated rental return (net to owner) is 9,500 EUR per month
• #VingtLoves: With no work required, this gorgeous property really is move-in ready.
• Freehold included.