This beautiful two-bedroom apartment is found in an Art Nouveau building dating from 1933 in the highly sought-after fifth arrondissement – close to the Seine river, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Jardin des Plantes and much more.
• Located on the 5th floor, with an elevator, this well-maintained property is light, bright and very sunny – as well as being peaceful and quiet.
• In tip-top condition, the apartment has proven to be a much loved home for the current owners who spent several wonderful years here with their children.
• The property has been optimised for maximum comfort and security throughout.
• Highlights include the hardwood floors, wall-to-ceiling closets/shelving in every room, a high-spec open-plan kitchen, dimmable lights in every room, double-insulated windows and a cellar.
• Very likely to appeal to our investor clients, the property has a rental estimate of 2,700 EUR net to the owner per month.
• #VingtLoves: A perfect investment buy, we know from past experience that this would be snapped up straight away on the rental market.
• Freehold included.