Located in one of the most beautiful buildings of the Martyrs district, this exceptional apartment has been renovated by an architect to combine the historic features with the best in contemporary style.
• Dating from 1880, this stunning property has hardwood floors, elegant mouldings, working fireplaces (French and Prussian), large windows and high ceilings.
• In perfect condition throughout, at the heart of the apartment is a large living room of 31m2, complemented by a dining room of 20m2 with modern American kitchen, plus the master suite and a marble bathroom.
• Found on the 4th floor, with an elevator, the apartment is very light and bright throughout, offering lovely open views over the street on one side and the courtyard on the other.
• Tucked away in a pleasant part of the 9th arrondissement, all the foodie favourites of the famous rue des Martyrs (recently the subject of a book called ‘The Only Street in Paris’) are just a short stroll away.
• Considering an investment buy? The apartment has an estimated rental return (net to owner) of 4,000 EUR a month.
• #VingtLoves: If you’re looking for a classic Parisian apartment, this one really is hard to beat, combining perfectly-preserved historic charm with modern-day comfort.
• Freehold included.